September 16, 2010

September 16, 2010
Mural coming along...

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Vandal Defaces the Mural

Apparently somebody has more paint than brains! --I added the eyeballs for the decency of this blog. ANGELICA ROCKS!! I am out of town, so she got the call and shot right over and blocked out the grafitti! even got to ride in a cop-car!! Woo-hoo! What would we do without you! -Anyway, to me, the handwriting looks like that of a very inexperienced "tagger" -in fact, taggers are typically very respectful of mural art. Whoever you are out there doing this, why don't you come by when I am working, and express whatever it is that's bugging you? Maybe we can come to some kind of meeting of the minds. Additionally, please consider that this is how I make my living, so adding hardship to my work is like asking someone to work overtime without pay! Bottom line, would you please stop? I mean, what did I ever possibly do to deserve this??  Think about it.   ...Thanks -John Ton

2 comments:

  1. wow! How awful! I live on depot hill, so I have been admiring your mural daily! Also, I'm a teacher and we're doing a mural project for a book. I showed the class pictures of your mural as an introduction to the project. Your work is fantastic. Thank you!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mural for all to see!! Keep up the great work. Love being from Capitola!!

    ReplyDelete